Recruiting Excellence Since 1989 Davalyn Corporation is a pre-eminent executive search firm. Our philosophy is operational excellence, total commitment to clients and the best professional standards in national and international markets.
Our very high completion rate and the strong level of repeat business from our major clients are our best references. Working in partnership with our clients, we track down and attract the leaders in the corporate world. We seek only those who are effective in what they do and are marked out as achievers in their field. In an increasingly competitive marketplace for top-caliber talent, Davalyn Corporation offers results-driven professional recruiting services to help our clients thrive.
Search underway for a Product Manager to join our client, a growing pharmaceutical company. This individual will be responsible for overseeing and developing product strategy, promotional, sales and product improvement plans, as well as providing input and leadership behind portfolio pipeline and business development deals to achieve and sustain optimal sales and profit results.
Product Marketing Manager Responsibilities:
- Identifying and assessing marketplace and industry data to accurately diagnose business strengths and opportunities; identifying key issues, and developing strategies and plans in support of continuous brand growth
- Leading the implementation of brand management process
- Collaborating with cross-functional departments, as well as providing insight/input into potential business development deals by working closely with the VP U.S. Business Development
- Ensuring solid understanding of customer insight and applying customer knowledge to marketing strategies in alignment with brand objectives
- Prioritizing resource allocation, deploying resources strategically and monitoring budget to ensure execution and efficient use of resources across all brands
- Demonstrating brand ownership and performance
- Consistently championing brand objectives in all stakeholder communications
- Developing and driving marketing insight and optimization of product performance, developing and implementing annual brand business plan for assigned products, and analyzing and interpreting primary and secondary marketing data to support product strategy and monitor performance
- Collaborating with sales management, sales operations, legal, regulatory and product development departments to ensure cross functional unity of goals and priorities
- Bachelor's degreerequired, MBApreferred
- Progressive sales and brand marketing management/marketing experience within pharmaceuticals