In this role, you will beresponsible for overseeing the visioning of all or part of the EFI Productivity Suite, with particular regard to thesupport of the packaging market workflow, identifying market gaps and opportunities, developing specifications to communicate that vision, tracking status,working with Product Marketing to identify key value propositions and verifying accuracy of final deliverable product. This person is alsoresponsible for providinginternal productsupport toothergroups within the EFI organization.
Main duties and responsibilities
Manage Product Road Map
- Develop, maintain and communicate the Product Road Map and maintain the relevant elements of the Plan of Record.
- Ownership of the specific components of the overall workflow where it relates to the packaging market
Identify key market gaps and opportunities
- Match to distinct competencies within the EFI Suite of products to identified gaps and opportunities
- Uncover problems and opportunities within the market by interviewing customers, recent evaluators, internal key stakeholders and untapped potential customers.
- Validate urgent problems to show their pervasiveness in the market.
- Articulate and leverage the organisation's unique abilities to deliver value to the market.
Create Market Requirements Documents (MRD)
- Development for Market Requirements Document (MRD), understanding long-term business objectives, alignment to overall vision and suggesting strategies to meet those objectives.
- Define revenue expectations and targets for feature releases.
- Define high-level definition of the problem to be solved, the value proposition for the customer, the description of the solution approach, the use case and scenarios and workflow.
- Understand how our target users work, defining the archetypical users of your products or services
- Develop high level use cases to support validation of solution to market needs identified
Assist with the Writing of Functional Product Requirements Documents (PRD)
- Lead Design of new functionality and oversee and maintain a product line’s product vision. Assist with developing Product Requirement Document (PRD) from Market Requirements Document and Plan of Record.
- Review workflows and proposals from business analysis and obtaining sign-off on requirements.
Status Dashboard Reporting
- Monitor key dates and checkpoints in product delivery.
- Facilitate and participate in meetings with Professional Services, Support, Management and Sales teams to provide updates.
- Provide guidance to Marketing for their collateral addressing both new and existing functionality for product line ensuring communication of correct positioning, features, benefits and unique selling proposition.
- Assists marketing with development of product launch plans, sales tools, white papers, presentations and collateral for external use with customers.
- Assist Technical Sales team with creation of standard presentations and demo scripts to best show the new features and benefits.
- Design and deliver training programs to help the saleschannels focus on how to sell the product, not how to use it.
- Designing and executing Early Adopter Program in order to test and validate that business requirements and functional specifications have been met.
- Assisting with documenting individual Early Adopter client business workflows
- Assist in the production of standard product presentations and demo scripts
- Where required, conduct demonstrations to customers, prospects or as part of internal training.
- Where required, provide product support for Help Desk, Professional Services and Sales staff.
- Assisting Development and Quality Assurance with verifying escalations from support.
- Provide ongoing support for the saleschannel
- Provide product and market expertise for events such as conferences, trade shows, webinars and seminars.
- Other duties as requested.
- B.S. Degree in a related area or equivalent industry experience
- At least 8years of experience in the packaging industry or in a related area.
- Familiarity with a variety of packaging products, concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Experience with current software and solution offered in the packaging market and standard business practices and workflows