5 - 7 years experience • Manufacturing / Diversified
The Nantais Group specializes in placing "high performing" management and executives in many different industries. We are consistently recognized as a "performance leader" and employ a very unique "Six Sigma recruiting approach" that delivers "best in class" metrics.
Salary to $100k Salary plus Bonus, Car Allowance and Excellent Benefits
Our Client is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of bonded grinding, cutting, and finishing solutions that has more than doubled the industry growth rate 8 out of the past 10 years. They are seeking a Product Manager located near Chicago, IL. This is an outstanding company that rewards high performance and offers strong career growth!
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES & TASKS
- Create market strategies, advertising campaigns and identify new markets and applications for existing bonded and/or coated abrasives.
- Work closely with Product Management in Austria to continue to define the US “Trade” assortment.
- Support Territory Managers with product recommendations and cross references.
- Support HQ Trade customers with the same.
- Support Territory Managers in the field with product testing, demonstrations, at the end-user level and at the distribution level.
- Conduct internal testing of company and competitive products.
QUALIFICATIONS & EDUCATION
- BS degreerequired, MBA preferred.
- 5+ years of bonded and/or coated abrasive product management experience.
- Able to travel overnight an average of 30%.
- Must have excellent verbal, written communication and strategic skills.
- Must be comfortable or experienced supporting products at the end user level.
- Performance driven, high energy and strong organizational skills.
Please email your resume to: TN@thenantaisgroup.com