Ordway is a high-growth SaaS company based in Washington DC. We are on a mission to build the world’s most effective billing and finance platform. Used by companies across multiple industries, Ordway eliminates back-office inefficiencies, identifies revenue trends, and simplifies finance and operations tasks so personnel can focus on strategic growth activities. The company is founded by executives from Intacct, Workday, Zuora and First Data and is backed by some of the world’s leading investors. If you are a high-energy, goal-oriented individual, we want to talk to you.
- Develop strategy and roadmap to bring the best online solutions to market.
- Define detailed requirements and prototypes, work with designers and developers, and bring the requirements to life.
- Guide UI/UX to ensure features drive high adoption and customer enthusiasm
- Facilitate communication throughout the development process, ensuring product market fit and high adoption.
- Interact with customers and utilize data to identify customer needs and additional market opportunities.
- Monitor performance and measure impact of your product enhancements.
- 5+ years of product management experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technology or business discipline.
- Ability to quickly understand and convey the value of new technologies.
- Strong communication skills (verbal, written and presentation).
- Deep understanding of business strategy and metrics.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities.
- Passion for building functional and engaging user experiences.
- Driven self-starter with high initiative and confidence.
- Collaborative team player.
- Previous experience in billing, payments and finance applications is a plus.
- Strong UI/UX background.
- We offer a competitive salary, equity, and a great benefits package.