Product Manager, Oral Drug Delivery
The Product Manager supports tactical marketing plan execution and market data analysis across Catalent’s Oral Drug Development portfolio.
The Product Manager supports marketing plan development and execution and market data analysis across Catalent’s Oral Drug Delivery (ODD) business unit including, formulation development, dose design, manufacturing, analytical and packaging services, as well as supports ODD’s drug delivery technologies, including Spray Dry, Hot Melt Extrusion, Particle Size Reduction, Zydis ODT, Stick Packs, and Controlled Release.
The Product Manager, Drug Development Solution will report to the Strategic Marketing Director, Oral Drug Delivery.
In concert with Catalent’s Patient First philosophy, this position is key in our efforts toward continuous improvement of our processes & information which will allow quality drug products to reach patients safely and efficiently.
Location: Somerset, NJ (Preferred); Kansas City, Morrisville, San Diego
Marketing Plan Responsibilities – Tactical Execution
- Work with BU and corporate marketing resources to translate business and marketing objectives into marketing tactics
- Together with corporate marketing resources, support execution of tactics to increase awareness and lead generation
- Trade shows, seminars, customer events
- Digital (webinars, social media, eBlasts, other lead generation)
- Print, Graphics, PR
- Work with Science & Technology, ODD BU, and external partners to expand and repurpose expert content library, including case studies, white papers, articles, interviews
- Work closely with business development to ensure awareness of marketing plans and activities. Work with business development to gather input for the development of effective sales tools. Ensure adoption and proper usage of sales tools.
- Ensure accuracy and improve quality of web content
- Support targeting campaigns, including authoring marketing messages for campaigns
- Manage ODD marketing budgets
- Develop reports and presentations for monthly, quarterly and yearly reporting
- Create training materials for new service introductions
Market & Competitive Analysis
- Support market landscaping and data generation and conclusions for strategic planning
- Analyze the business, customer, and competitive environment on a continual basis
- Work with available data sources for market analysis, ex. IMS, ADIS, Biopharma Insights
- Support forecasting process for top customers and products across all DDS
- Provide input into regular competitive and market trend updates
- Participate in BD meetings to obtain customer insights for oral development
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field (master’s degree preferred)
- 3-4 years of product marketing experience
- CDMO and/or knowledge of pharmaceutical development preferred
- Strong analytical and project management skills, and oral and written communication skills.
- Broad understanding of brand and product management principles.
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office products.
Catalent’s standard leadership competencies that are used to interview and for Performance & Development:
- Leads with Integrity and Respect
- Delivers Results
- Demonstrates Business Acumen
- Fosters Collaboration and Teamwork
- Champions Change
- Engages and Inspires
- Coaches and Develops