- Manage the product roadmap and strategy for new features.
- Drive innovation and ideation of new features around fulfillment, delivery and new channel expansion.
- Drive and manage product execution from ideation to launch; define requirements, initiate and prioritize projects within engineering, assist in determining the best technical implementation, track product development, and develop product launch plans.
- Work jointly with our user experience teams to create design concepts, and work with engineering to implement and iterate.
- Define, track and analyze key performance metrics
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, a related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- 5 years of experience in product management with a focus on a consumer facing product.
- Experience in E-commerce.
- Knowledgeable across multiple functional areas such as; product management, engineering, user interface, sales, customer support, finance, and marketing and familiarity with business challenges, or the ability to quickly learn.
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities and create a sense of urgency in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Ability to articulate product vision in your area, documenting both short-term plans and long-term strategy.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in an innovative and fast paced environment.
- Excellent user interaction and design skills.