What is the opportunity?
You will be responsible for the execution of the digital channels strategy/roadmap, while also identifying emerging opportunities and trends to support the development of innovative products, services, andfunctionality.
As part of the Online Banking Product team within Digital, this individual will support the execution ofthe digital channels strategy/roadmap, while also identifying emerging opportunities and trends tosupport the development of innovative products, services, and functionality. This role will be focussed on supportig Online Banking for Business, ensuring the Business Financial Services strategies and needs are supported, reporting on key metrics and activites within OLB Business. Key relationshipps wiil be with the Business Financial Services team, Digital Design team, Delivery, Development and other team memebers within the Online Banking product team.
What will you do?
- Management of the Online Banking for Business home page and global navigation
- Working with Business Financial Services, sales, marketing and other partners to understand business priorities and managing common online banking elements to ensure these strategies aresupported
- Metrics reporting and page optimization, enhancements requests and prioritization
- Supporting online banking business payments functions
- Understanding the payments strategy and how online banking for business can support
- Act as an online banking SME on payments projects
- Support Digital Sales and Service Program for Business
- Understanding the digital sales strategy and how to optimize online banking to support the sales strategy
- Understanding the Service Program strategy and how to optimize online banking to support theservice strategy
- Work as an online banking SME on service and sales initiatives
- Act the as the point of contact for online banking for business questions and support helping toprioritize issues and deal with client problems
- Collaborates with the product owner and delivery team to ensure appropriate feature sequencing
What do you need to succeed?
- 7 to 10 years of Product Management experience leading, development of small products and/or enhancements
- Experience with financial forecasting and interpreting trending analysis
- Experience working on an agile team
- Experience with RBC Business Financial Services products
What’s in it for you?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- A comprehensive Total Rewards Program including bonuses and flexible benefits, competitive compensation, commissions, and stock where applicable
- Leaders who support your development through coaching and managing opportunities
- Ability to make a difference and lasting impact
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team
- Flexible work/life balance options
Req ID: 149691