The Team: The Product Platforms team focuses on defining, managing and supporting workflow solutions for professionals across the markets and sectors we serve. This creative team collaborates cross sector and drives continuous improvements in product innovation and usability.
The Impact: As a Product Manager you will have a specific focus on our MS Office and data screening platforms that's responsible for delivering cross-industry solutions that enable our clients to work more efficiently.
What’s in it for you:
- You are going to be working in a dynamic group with cross-functional resources and will be responsible for identifying trends in the market and working closely with clients and internal partners to identify and respond to meaningful developments.
- You will contribute to the product vision, capture and prioritize requirements, and help define the platform roadmap and go-to-market strategy.
- You will work closely with our user experience, development, and quality assurance teams to deliver new capabilities to market.
You are responsible for owning and developing the strategy for their business unit, ultimately driving revenue by meeting the needs of current clients, displacing competitors, penetrating new markets, solving new problems, or selling to new client bases. Your job is to build the best possible product for our client, including:
- Serving as product or project owner on several high profile, high impact deliverables for our Excel and data screening applications
- Driving product roadmap and execution for Excel/Analytical platforms
- Developing and executing on go-to-market strategies for product rollout/launch
What We’re Looking For:
Ideally you will:
- have an understanding of financial modelling
- have an understanding for how people in investment banking, investment management, and other financial services firms consume and analyze information
- want to impact thousands of people by designing and building quality products
- 3+ years of experience in product management, 1+ preferred in financial or information services
- Knowledge of financial models and modelling is a plus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- History of working well in a group setting and ability to deliver results