$150K — $200K *
NXP Semiconductors N.V. (NASDAQ: NXPI) enables secure connections and infrastructure for a smarter world, advancing solutions that make lives easier, better, and safer. As the world leader in secure connectivity solutions for embedded applications, NXP is driving innovation in the automotive, industrial & IoT, mobile, and communication infrastructure markets. Built on more than 60 years of combined experience and expertise, the company has over 29,000 employees in more than 30 countries and posted revenue of $8.88 billion in 2019.
The AP/MPU Product Innovation team is responsible for product innovation, definition and release to market of BL Edge Processing's advanced processors portfolio. You will have a central role within the organization – continuously gathering valuable intelligence from internal stakeholders, customers, competitors and the markets we serve – and in turn you will create competitive and compelling products. You will be in a unique position to positively influence the success of BL Edge Processing in IoT, Industrial and Networking markets.
• Accountability for the product definition process, development of roadmap and delivering upon design-in targets.
• Form strong interdisciplinary link between segment marketing, systems engineering, design teams, sales and marketing organization, and our customers.
• Responsible for creating business plans in order to justify investment in new products/markets; creating strong internal advocacy in the process.
• Accountable for the product management activities related to the product, including value proposition, positioning and promotion.
• Accountable for the product life cycle, from requirements definition to end of life.
• Competitive analysis: build benchmark messaging and adjust strategy based on competitive positioning.
• Manage partnerships with ecosystem partners and customers to have a differentiated solution offering value across the supply chain.
• Travel domestically and internationally as required.
Qualifications and Key Skills
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Electrical, Control or Computer Engineering, advanced degree preferred
• 10+ years’ experience with Semiconductor Products in a position such as product applications or systems engineer, field applications engineer, or other technical positions with good practical knowledge of applications and technologies
• Someone who is motivated and excited to put themselves in the driver’s seat of product innovation and definition
• A collaborative, team player with the ability to develop strong and effective working relationships across the company
• Excellent customer facing, presentation, and communication skills
• Good organizational skills and commitment to fast follow through
• Critical thinking skills and proficient in risk and issue management
• Demonstrates a willingness to continuously learn and improve
• Capable of motivating and influencing others, sustaining high energy and a positive attitude even in the face of challenges and adversity
• Effective in conflict resolution among cross geographical/functional teams
• Ability to challenge decisions and approach issues with creative solutions
• Strongly oriented toward process improvement and operational excellence
• Highly agile in achieving success within a constantly evolving environment
• A highly effective leader who can develop and inspire a team to the highest levels of performance
• Must be willing to travel domestically and internationally
Valid through: 10/27/2020