The Product Owner works with the product team to orchestrate complex initiatives from idea to concept and prototyping through development and delivery. The successful candidate must be able to find the intersection of consumer needs, technical feasibility, and business objectives, and then lead a cross-functional team to deliver against the opportunity. The Product Owner will partner with stakeholders to gather product definition, prioritize work and ensure alignment. The successful candidate will create detailed product requirements and work closely with Consumer Knowledge, Customer Services, Financials, Design, Engineering, QA, Release Management and stakeholder teams to build and deliver the product.
Exciting work you will do:
- Participate in scoping and solutioning new business problems using your knowledge and experience with ecommerce order management and order to cash cycles to identify the best solution and develop resource and cost estimates based on your experience
- Drive the overall business and systems analysis on various projects, working with other agile team members while also contributing individually to achieve results
- Lead requirements elicitation sessions including use of interviews, document analysis, workshops, surveys, and using the systems under analysis to deliver functional and non-functional requirements.
- Identify all impacts to business process and systems through impact analysis of new requirements and solution designs
- Facilitate integration with 3rd party products and services
- Create key artifacts including use cases, user stories, wireframes, functional specifications, user acceptance criteria, and configuration specifications
- Collaborate with Project Managers and Product Teams to implement the agreed upon vision.
- Communicate and align strategy with key internal and external stakeholders.
- Define, maintain and drive the roadmap for a segment of the business.
- Manage prioritization and trade-offs among customer experience, technical constraints and business drivers.
- Work closely with engineering teams, experience design, and program management to deliver products to market.
- Execute full range of lifecycle management, from enhancements to new development.
- Ensure alignment with the overall business strategy and direction from Product Director and senior management.
- Overcome any obstacle in your path, and deliver awesome.
What you will need:
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business, Management or other relevant area, with 2 years additional experience allowed in lieu of a degree
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in retail/digital commerce order to cash cycle
- High attention to detail including proven ability to document requirements and to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
- Experience on commercial supply chain execution, ecommerce and/or inventory systems
- Ability to execute methodically while also thinking strategically
- Strong team-orientation
- Superior verbal and written communications skills.
- Demonstrated ability to lead high performance cross-functional teams
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment where continuous innovation is a way of life
- Demonstrated analytical and quantitative skills, to back up assumptions and develop business cases
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves and do whatever it takes to help your team win
- Demonstrated ability to dive deep in understanding the product, our business, and the competitive landscape
- Proactive, solutions-orientation with a history of solving unique, complex problems that have a broad, inter-connected impact on the business