North American Bancard, LLC is looking for two innovative product managers to join the team, both to be based out of our Woodland Hills, California location. Are you a creative thinker who thrives in ambiguity, while inspiring teams to deliver results with a "can do" attitude? We want you!
Our Product Management team dedicates themselves to defining and delivering market-leading security products that provide innovative approaches, incredible effectiveness, and great user experience. Our Product Managers are high profile and are responsible for driving large scale initiatives from initial pain identification and research, to feasibility analysis and feature definition, all the way to business consumption and success metric tracking.
What you will be doing:
With eyes focused squarely on the future, our team works closely to help design and develop technologies that improve access to the world's information. We're responsible for guiding products throughout the execution cycle, focusing specifically on analyzing, positioning, packaging, promoting and tailoring our solutions to all the markets where NAB does business.
- Develop strategy roadmap to expand payment enablement tool and omni-channel solutions to better meet market and partner needs.
- Work with customers, stakeholders, and subject matter experts to research and define initiatives
- Communicate and use your vision to influence strategic priorities in our agile planning process
- Collaborate with Product Owners, UX, and scrum teams to bring your initiatives to life and into the market
- Drive market readiness for your initiative inside and outside of our business
- Use and analyze data to discover insights and drive success
- Be the customer champion and deep understanding of the payment ecosytems and players
- Define and review requirements with engineering and project management (author use cases and user stories)
- Define and track appropriate KPIs to monitor platform performance and health
- Drive execution across the company by collaborating with BD, Product, Technology, Risk, Legal, and Operations
- Execute roadmap by owning the backlog and developing detailed user stories for technology.
- Partner with marketing to deliver API and integrated payment enablement solutions in multiple channels.
- Develop pricing strategy and operational framework for internal and external integration.
- Collect and prioritize requirements & feedback from merchants, subsidiaries, partners, and prospects to create a long-term roadmap to expand utilization and adoption.
- Track and report on the adoption and utilization of integration tools.
- Keep up with industry trends and competitive landscape.
What we need from you:
- BA/BS in a technical or quantitative field.
- 2+ years' experience in product management in the financial services with coupled with deep knowledge and passion for APIs.
- Experience with APIs and third-party integrations.
- Proven track record for taking ideas from start to finish.
- A passion for creating highly engaging web and mobile products.
- Good understanding of Agile development process.
- Intuitive knowledge of technology and infrastructure, especially as it relates to financial services and payments is also a plus
- A highly collaborative work style with the ability to positively negotiate, influence others and maintain effective business relationships
- Unwavering patience for change and a flexible mindset
- Comfort with an iterative design process that includes accepting and managing feedback and constructive criticism.
- Enjoys working in a highly collaborative and fast-paced environment
- The candidate should bring a high level of enthusiasm and the ability to organize large groups with disparate objectives
- Ability to thrive in an independent work environment
- Willingness to travel domestically (20%)
At North American Bancard we celebrate diversity and create an inclusive environment for everyone, we are an equal opportunity employer.