908 Devices is headquartered in Boston, MA, near the Seaport and has a satellite office in North Carolina and a growing population of remote staff worldwide.
This role is for a talented and experienced product manager to develop and manage the ZipChip product
line strategy and roadmap for our ZipChip platform. Reporting to the VP of Product Management and
Marketing, the ZipChip Product Manager is a highly visible role in the organization. A self-directed, highly
motivated individual with a passion for life science and problem-solving would be ideal for this position.
- Own all aspects of the ZipChip’s success and be the driving force that ensures no obstacle slows
- our rapid growth expectations over the entire product life cycle.
- Develop product line strategy for the biopharma market to achieve company growth objectives.
- Create and manage product roadmap to support product strategy in collaboration with product
- Gather, analyze, and act on the product, market, customer, and competitive insights.
- Develop comprehensive user requirements in support of new product development.
- Lead/shepherd products through the NPI development process from URD to Transfer to
- Manufacturing, ensuring adherence to milestones.
- Ensure clear messaging, positioning, and sales tools are in place to support market products.
- Manage the end of the product life cycle and address any key obsolescence issues.
- Ensure product-related issues are being adequately addressed and prioritized, working
- collaboratively with engineering and manufacturing.
- Work with our direct sales force and distributors to help advance sales, including the demo process.
- Support the development of marketing collateral – app notes, webinars, videos, snapshots, training
- slides, documents, etc.
- Support the development of training programs for customers and for our sales staff.
- Minimum BS in a life sciences-related or business-related field.
- 5+ years of product management in the Life Science Field, including experience with product
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority.
- Experience with mass spectrometry, capillary electrophoresis, and liquid chromatography.