Next Insurance has signed a definitive agreement to acquire AP Intego, a digital insurance agency providing a suite of small business commercial insurance products to leading small business software ecosystems including Intuit, Gusto, Square, and Toast, creating an integrated digital insurance powerhouse delivering unmatched choice and value for small businesses across the US.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Product Manager with a strong background in delivering customer benefit and business value. If you are highly collaborative and talented at identifying and driving growth opportunities, this is the place for you.
This position will be based in Boston, MA.
What You’ll Do
- Be the domain expert for our end-to-end partner growth experience. Define, understand, and improve key funnels and metrics
- Work closely with cross-functional leadership from marketing, sales, partner success, and finance to deliver against key shared business goals
- Drive the product strategy, features, and experiments with a dedicated squad of engineers, designers, and data scientists
- Rapidly execute and iterate with an emphasis on user impact and learning
- Gather customer needs and feedback through frequent research and testing
- Perform analysis to inform, measure, and iterate on product development
What We Need
- 2+ years successful product management / product ownership experience
- Experience launching and managing B2B integrations
- Experience working with product roadmaps, prioritization, sprints, stand-ups
- Strong user experience sensibilities and familiarity with platform UI best practices
- Strong use of analytics, user research, and business cases to drive decisions and improve products
- Flexible mindset and open to change and new information