New York, NY
Industry: Accounting, Finance & Insurance•
8 - 10 years
Posted 139 days agoby Oren Gold
Well-funded Fin-Tech startup that uses artificial intelligence, cloud technology and machine learning to provide innovative voice to data solutions for financial service firms and first responders. The leadership team is made up of experienced finance, product, and customer experience-focused professionals that places tremendous value on intelligence, initiative, process and innovation.
Job Title: Product Manager
Location: New York
· Create and guide the next generation of the firms end-user applications.
· Understand the firms markets and competitors, and Adapt product strategy with what you've learned
· Engage with clients to understand their problems, and shape products to meet their needs.
· Address gaps in the product portfolio
· Ask questions and creatively explore solutions. Be empathic and make the complex simple.
· Turn insights into well-defined product design improvements that the development team can implement.
· Build one original voice driven workflow product with product-market-fit
· Reach out to new customers, learn their pain
· Work with the tech team to implement design changes that ease customer pain
· Create a holistic product portfolio driven by voice
· Speak at relevant industry conferences.
· 8+ years of product development experience.
· Prior experience working on technology products for financial service firms
· Previous experience building user-facing applications for traders/brokers.
· Able to travel up to 25% to be on-site with customers.
· A product portfolio to share what have you built, for which customers, and why? Please include links or a written description.