Product Manager, New Product Development
In this role, you have the opportunity to work for the Philips HealthcareRadiologyInformatics (RI) business as part of the New Product Development (NPD) Team. The Product Manager will focus on delivering next-generation data management, workflow, reporting and analytics for medical imaging.
The successful candidate will have an opportunity to work with a team of senior product strategists and engineers in the medical imaging domain. He/she will be responsible for defining and managing requirements specifications, business case modelling and driving iterative validation of product hypothesis tests.
The Product Manager would ideally be a Radiographer or Software Engineer with experience in healthcare seeking to transition into a product leadership role.
The Product Manager will contribute to our overall mission to raise the bar for business performance ensuring 100% customer satisfaction and successful innovation delivery.
You are responsible for:
- Managing requirements specifications for multiple NPD projects.
- Working closely with clinical co-development partners to ensure that Voice of Customer informs the product development effort from end-to-end.
- Supporting the development and continual refinement business cases and value propositions for multiple NPD offerings.
- Preparing & maintaining key product documentation, including requirements specifications.
- Supporting business development efforts and fostering development of Philips’ innovation ecosystem.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- 5+ years of experience in a clinical, scientific or engineering role. Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in a clinical or STEM discipline.
- Very strong understanding of what it takes to create clear, prioritized, detailed product specifications.
- Ability to operate within a matrixed environment spanning multiple geographic locations and time zones.
- Understanding of clinical workflow and standards (DICOM, HL7, XDS, FHIR) strongly preferred.
- Strong understanding of Lean Startup or similar iterative innovation practices; new ventures experience considered an asset.
- In-depth knowledge of product delivery within healthcare or other regulated industries
- Excellent communicator – able to speak credibly and convincingly to executive, clinical and industry stakeholders.