$80K — $100K *
Do you have a passion for products? Do you want to scale fast growing businesses or build a new business from the ground up? Do you have proven analytical capabilities, exceptional communication, project management skills, and the ability to multi-task and thrive in a fast-paced environment? If yes, you should consider Amazon New Business Innovations (NBI).
When Amazon launched in 1995, it was with the mission "to be Earth's most customer-centric company, where customers can find and discover anything they might want to buy online." NBI is integral to this mission because we create and build customer-centric technology that unlocks the transaction between Customers and Selling Partners of customizable, personalizable and handmade products worldwide.
The Amazon New Business Innovations team is looking for a customer-obsessed Product Manager to drive and build on our product strategy across our home furnishing categories. This Product Manager will be responsible for owning components of and enhancing the Customer Detail Page Experience across our supporting programs and categories. The core responsibilities include:
• Owning components of and contributing to the vision and strategy to enhance the Detail Page Experience across home furnishings.
• Identifying and prioritizing opportunities to improve the Customer product roadmap across home furnishings.
• Creating business requirements for products and making decisions that ensure delivery to those requirements.
• Working with engineering teams to execute products on roadmaps.
• Defining success metrics and testing products to ensure launch success.
• Coordinating product development across international and cross-functional teams.
• Identifying process gaps; design and implement new processes to help scale the business.
The ideal candidate should be passionate about products, have strong product development and process design skills, and possess project management abilities. S/he should excel in both strategic thinking, analytics and tactical execution, as responsibilities range from creating business cases, financial reviews to driving product development cross functionally. The candidate should also feel comfortable dealing with ambiguity and working in a very entrepreneurial environment.
• 2+ years in product management / project management is required.
• Bachelor's degree in Business, Technology, Engineering or related field.
• Master's degree in Business Administration or related field would be a bonus but not required.
• Experience in e-commerce, manufacturing or consumer packaged goods, or experience working closely with those functional areas.
• Experience working cross-functionally across countries to launch software products and deliver feature improvements.
• Proficient in Excel and SQL.
• Have a strong track record of shaping business strategy and leading product teams in meeting the demands of a rapidly growing business.
• Exceptional written and oral communication abilities to write business documents and drive product strategies.
• Strong analytical and quantitative skills, strong bias towards data-based decision making and comfort performing return on investment calculations.
• Passionate self-starter, decisive and able to move with speed to implement ideas.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.
Valid through: 6/17/2021
$100K — $150K *