MRI Software is seeking a Product Manager for our Occupier solutions. As a Product Manager for our Occupier Real Estate Solution at MRI Software, LLC., you will be responsible for driving the definition, requirements, design and delivery of new and/or adaptation of current MRI offerings for international markets. You will play a quarterback role in partnering with all cross functional leaders and team members to deliver the approaches and work required for an offering to succeed in the market.
- Lead the definition of business strategy related to current and future features, technologies and platforms
- Drive the definition, requirements, design, delivery and adoption of our current and new solutions
- In particular, focus on deploying our new Importation application, API 2.0, Contract Analytics, and other exciting new applications
- Follow agile and best product management practices to ensure timely delivery of product deployments
Skills & Requirements
- 5-7 years of Product Management experience in enterprise software
- Experience designing SaaS solutions with a solid understanding of the challenges and best practices
- Experienced product manager who translates market opportunities and client needs into a clear, defined offering vision, roadmap and design which will meet the business goals and win in the marketplace.
- Experience driving product ideas from concept and ideation through successful market launch and ongoing management
- Operational effectiveness by demonstrating effective project management skills for complex projects, anticipates likely risks, putting mitigation plans in place, drives recommendations and proactive communication of issues to leadership
- Effective communication skills that can adjust to different audiences
- Proven experience interfacing with C-level client personnel, understanding key business processes, driving requirements
- Familiarity with APIs and software integrations, micro-services software architecture preferred, not required
- Comfortable with agile and/or kanban development processes
MRI Software delivers innovative applications and hosted solutions that free real estate companies to elevate their business. Our flexible technology platform, along with an open and connected ecosystem, allows us to meet the unique needs of real estate businesses, from property-level management and accounting, to investment modeling and analytics for the global commercial and residential markets. With nearly five decades of expertise and insight, we have grown to include offices in across the United States, the United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Singapore, Sydney, South Africa, New Zealand, and Canada with over 1800 team members to support our clients and their unique needs!
MRI Software is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.