Movable Ink pioneered the concept of contextual experiences in email marketing. We think unique experiences should follow customers wherever they go. We’re looking for a Product Manager to partner with internal stakeholders, customers, partners and engineering to build meaningful features in the platform. Reporting will be your area of expertise while also picking up other critical projects.
Fast forward one year, here’s what you’ve accomplished at Movable Ink:
- Become an integral part of your dedicated engineering team. Prioritize investment areas and features, define and communicate requirements and give market feedback to engineering team.
- Independently research feature areas and release new features or enhancements that are quickly adopted by internal stakeholders, customers and partners. Work closely with tech writers, trainers, product marketing, sales and CX to share product knowledge and education on new features.
- Master reporting needs and define the vision and roadmap for platform reporting. Subject matter expert on reporting aspects of the platform. Create a framework and process to deliver reporting for new features. Work closely with in house analytics team to productize custom reports. Collaborate with analytics, engineering and CX to create a common platform reporting capability, including evaluating 3rd party offerings.
- Partner with the rest of PM to provide consistency and visibility into the feature request process and roadmap delivery, including implementing new tools and processes.
What you have done and who you are:
- Previous experience managing reporting features in an enterprise SaaS product. Experience with multiple channels, audience insights, optimization or machine learning a plus.
- Not necessarily a coder but comfortable with technical concepts and equipped to brainstorm with engineers.
- Passion and commitment to stay on top of market shifts, customer needs and competitor developments.
- Ability to work autonomously with little direction, while also being able to work in with a team, collaborating closely with partners, clients, engineers, designers, and otherinternal teams.
- You understand when to build something scrappy and when to build for scale. You also have a “no job too small”, “no task to great” mentality.
- Disposition, both in attitude and ability to ramp in new area, to shift projects based as business needs.
- Previous experience with data management, analytics, CRM, campaign management or content management systems in AdTech or MarTech. Email experience plus.
- Previous product management experience in an Agile SDLC.
- Prior experience as a software engineer, integration/implementation engineer or product manager and/or undergrad or graduate degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Physics, Math, Economics or another scientific field.