Are you interested in joining a 100% remote SaaS company dedicated to helping customers streamline organizational processes and be better stewards of their data? Consider applying for open positions at FormAssembly, an enterprise web form creation and collection platform used by some of the largest and most well-known organizations in the world.
We are a team of collaborators that are passionate about providing the very best to our customers, partners, and stakeholders, internally and externally. We are travelers, artists, athletes, and animal lovers creating an incredibly strong, fully remote team and providing amazing results, no matter where we are. We're problem solvers and continuous learners who are never afraid of a challenge, and we're looking to add another amazing member to our Product team.
FormAssembly is growing fast and we are excited to add a Product Manager to help scale our products to the next phase of our growth. Specifically, we are looking for someone who is passionate about building mobile and cross-functional web experiences that delight our customers and drive revenue from concept to completion. You will be responsible for driving business growth and defining solutions that deliver on customer and business value.
- Lead with an inspiring vision and strategy for our mobile and web products.
- You will create and own your roadmap based on that vision and strategy; measure and increase overall product portfolio health and performance; understand market demands; negotiate priorities; and take acceptable risks to maximize the value for our customer and business.
- Validate problems, opportunities and solutions with users, feedback and data.
- Maximize the value of our company's product offerings and the productivity of your development squad.
- Orchestrate internal and external engineering teams using Agile methodologies to deliver on our vision including product roadmap development, sprint planning, user story creation, backlog prioritization and grooming.
- Lead all aspects of the mobile product creation, including gathering and prioritizing user requirements, writing specifications and working closely with engineering, analytics, product management, marketing and business to ensure product goals are met.
- Understand and anticipate customer needs to drive product definition and positioning.
- Engage directly and regularly with customers to gain in-depth understanding of their business processes and product needs.
- Perform competitive analysis and market research to guide product planning.
- Work closely with the UX team to drive user research and testing, and with design to create delightful experiences for job seekers.
- Influence other product teams and cross-functional teams to ensure successful outcomes in your focus areas.
- 4+ years of experience in product management within fast-paced, agile environments.
- Enterprise mobile and web product experience preferred.
- Familiarity with mobile interface design on iOS, Android and mobile web platforms with proficiency in the Apple Human Interface Guidelines and Google Material Design Specification.
- A rich understanding of app ecosystems and related technologies.
- Excellent judgment, advocacy, communication and prioritization skills.
- Critical thinking skills to quickly make and measure decisions across products during planning and execution.
- Strong business & financial acumen to set the right goals and targets.