Parsley Health is a digital health company with a mission to transform the health of everyone, everywhere with the world's best possible medicine. Today, Parsley Health is the nation's largest health care company helping people suffering from chronic conditions find relief with holistic medicine. Our work is inspired by our members’ journeys and our actions are focused on impact and results.
We’re looking for a Senior Manager, Engineering to lead and shape the engineering teams behind Parsley Health’s digital experience and brand. You will manage and grow a strong team of developers, build relationships with stakeholders and other teams, and champion our vision to build a first in class health care experience.
In this role, you will work closely with the product, design, and marketing teams to help expand the business nationally, improve activation, conversion, retention, and expansion of our healthcare products.
As a senior manager, you will oversee two teams of full-stack engineers and report to our Director of Engineering.
- Scale and develop an amazing team of engineers
- Collaborate on strategic direction and product decisions for a new, emerging business
- Lead the team in experimenting with new ideas, build market fit MVPs, iterate and extend current product offerings
- Mentor your team and nurture their career growth
- Be accountable for your team’s productivity and engagement
- Contribute strong engineering skills and partake in design and implementation alongside your team’ members
- Passionate about mentoring people and team leadership
- Always thinking beyond the scope of the current project and about the larger product vision.
- Experienced in venture-backed growth-stage startups
- Well versed in driving growth through data-driven experiments, SEO and A/B tests
- Thrive under pressure and with tight deadlines
- Experienced leading product-aligned and cross-functional remote teams (at least 3 years) specifically working directly with marketing teams.
- Passionate about our mission to live healthier through revolutionary primary care, excited for the future of healthcare, and a personal belief in wellness
- Great compensation package
- Meaningful equity stake
- Complimentary Parsley Health Complete Care membership
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401K + Employer Matching
- Commuter Benefits
- No meeting Wednesdays
- Flexible work environment
- Generous 4+ weeks of paid time off