The Neiman Marcus Mobile App team is looking for a skilled Mobile App Product Manager who is passionate about developing products for Neiman Marcus customers, has excellent mobile app product skills, a passion for creating unique user experiences, a data-centric mindset, and the willingness to challenge the status quo.
The Product Manager, Mobile Apps will be responsible for supporting the new mobile app strategy and vision of the Neiman Marcus Group along with its digital and technology roadmap. The position will collaborate with business partners, subject matter experts, engineers, vendor partners and other stakeholders to establish business and technical requirements, to ensure optimization and delivery of new features and functionality.
- Partners with senior leaders on program level strategy as well as development and execution
- Contributes to successful continuous delivery of mobile app product and feature roadmaps. Identify risks and needs within the roadmap and recommend mitigation strategies
- Reviews mobile app features regularly and ensure long-term goals and an enterprise view are represented in requirements
- Leads a scrum team by setting the priority of features and communicate a clear vision and release schedule
- Monitors business KPI’s and to measure the effectiveness of various mobile app product enhancements
- Troubleshoots and researches issues related to changing trends, technologies, behaviors, or performance to identify what is impacting the business and determine how to address
- Builds strong working relationships with teams across the organization & key stakeholders to help facilitate awareness and support of business strategies and initiatives for the mobile app
- Supports and provides direction to the associate product managers in determining the impact of new functionality to existing features, business processes and system functionality
- Educates and emanates best practices for mobile app product development throughout the organization to build awareness for impact to business and ensure alignment for cross-team initiatives
- Maintains awareness of technological enhancements, competitive landscape and industry trends for native mobile app development to help identify necessary updates and new opportunities
- Manages vendor partners to help solve customer and business problems and collaborate to drive for new innovations in mobile products and services that best meet business needs and strategy
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Strong experience with Agile Frameworks and Deployment methodologies in a customer-facing production environment
- Detail-oriented, with strong organizational skills, able to work under deadlines in a changing environment, and ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects and features simultaneously
- Ability to multi-task, working independently and to collaborate with cross functional teams
- Proven ability to prioritize, communicate clearly, a consistent track record of delivery, and an obsession about the customer experience
- Familiarity with web analytics requirements process and experience using data to make decisions
- Experience in mobile app product management and delivery, specializing in building features and capabilities that will increase customer engagement
- Proficient in Jira or a comparable product management software.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office’s suite of products
- Strong strategic, creative thinking and decision-making skills
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills with the ability to work up, down and across organizational levels.
- Strong business acumen, operations and problem-solving skills, along with the ability to assess current practices, identify opportunities for improvement, and build consensus
EDUCATION & TRAINING
- 4-5 years of Product Management experience, focused on eCommerce or digital capabilities
- Bachelor’s degree in business, IT, Computer Science, or other related field