Product Manager, Mobile
We are looking for a Mobile Product Manager who is exceptionally imaginative, collaborative, and truly excited about building great products and experiences. You will have the rare opportunity to work at the vanguard of web, mobile, and digital platforms. The ideal candidate is resourceful, analytical, self-motivating and has great attention to detail.
In this role you will:
- Be part of a highly dynamic and multi-disciplinary team to develop and enhance native mobile products and services. You will translate business strategies into products that delight our customers and position our company for substantial growth. You are a dynamic product manager who will rally the team and work in a highly collaborative environment.
- Collaborate with internal partners. You will be exceptional at developing and nurturing relationships with key internal stakeholders in support of Capital One’s lines of business.
- Take market analysis, user feedback, analytics and best practices into consideration when driving product strategy.
- Define product direction, prioritize and manage features that will deliver best of class experiences for Capital One consumers.
Successful candidates will have the following:
- Proven track record in getting stuff done and delivering products that deliver substantial value
- Entrepreneurial, startup, or corporate innovation experience
- Proven creative vision and ability to connect with consumers
- High level of intellectual curiosity and are comfortable with ambiguity
- Well organized, able to multi-task, able to prioritize with minimal direction
- Ability to put team before self and are energetically collaborative
- Compelling and effective at communicating with and presenting to executive management
- Bachelor’s Degree or military experience
- At least 3 years of digital product management experience for consumers
- At least 1 year of Agile product management experience
- At least 3 years of experience in building online products
- At least 3 years of experience as a Consumer Product Owner in an Agile development process
- At least 3 years of experience translating business strategy and analysis into successful consumer products
Job ID R49409