We are looking for a Product Manager, All Access to drive product development and ensure high return on investment (ROI.) You'll translate ideas into strategy and features, and guide product development for All Access from start to finish. To succeed in this role, you should be a perceptive, creative, and a reliable problem-solver. You must possess a broad base of skills and knowledge spanning digital technology, strategy, business planning, user experience design, engineering and agile/lean development practices. You'll design and build out elegant tools that enable both our product and marketing teams to create highly customizable experiences for our All Access users. You'll dive deep with our client architects and development teams to understand the myriad needs of each device platform, and you'll deliver solutions that map all the way from the back-end to the front-end. Above all else, you'll be All Access's champion for UX pliability, enabling a new generation of personalized user experiences that delight and surprise our subscribers.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Own the overall plan and roadmap for All Access. Working closely with senior leadership in product and engineering, create clear quarterly plans, incorporating input from all stakeholders, that depict how the strategy will achieve the company's goals.
- Collaborate throughout the design, development and launch of products for use on multiple platforms and operating systems to help translate department initiatives into manageable, actionable components.
- Define and put in place metrics and systems to track All Access's performance. Clearly communicate performance and use data to evaluate and prioritize the roadmap
- Measure performance, keep your pulse on the customer, anticipate bottlenecks, make trade-offs and take acceptable risks to maximize the benefit for our customer and business.
- Utilize data to understand All Access customer needs and behaviors, and transform that knowledge into platform enhancements and new features.
- Produce and review product requirements documents (PRD)
- Ensure All Access products and releases are launched correctly and on schedule
- Help drive forward the culture of innovation.
- Establish self as subject-matter expert on your products, best practices, competition and the latest industry trends
- Build intuitive, simple tools that fit seamlessly into stakeholder workflows, while incrementally evolving team processes to adapt to changing conditions
- BS/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or related field. MBA a plus
- 5+ years of experience in digital, e-commerce, subscriptions, app development or B2C product management
- Direct experience in native app development, data science and/or artificial intelligence a plus
- Direct experience in ATG, OMS/WMS, CSC, BCC and other site management products a plus
- Deep experience designing for mobile, either on iOS or Android.
- Background in software development, program management and Agile methodologies
- Solid knowledge of A/B testing concepts and execution on digital properties
- Excellent analytical skills with demonstrated experience turning data into actionable insights
- Deep understanding of business strategy and metrics
- Ability to think and perform both tactically and strategically
- Entrepreneurial mindset, with a bias for customer focused innovation
- Positive, people-oriented, and energetic attitude