MMIT is growing from the leading drug coverage data business into a comprehensive, integrated market access company serving pharmaceutical manufacturers, health insurers, PBMs and healthcare IT companies. Their suite of applications is designed to manage an ever-changing proprietary set of pharmacy and medical benefit information and to provide a structured view of complex market access information. By embedding their data and SaaS applications across healthcare, they help ensure transparency, consistency and informed prescription decisions across the MMIT Network. They partner with hundreds of payers and pharma manufacturers ensuring that their products continually capture and analyze coverage and restriction criteria for more than 98% of covered lives.
The MMIT Product Management Team is charged with developing, growing and maintaining the MMIT product portfolio that smooth access to lifechanging therapies. This entails managing products through all phases of the product lifecycle, from concept to sunset. The product management team embraces a market-backed perspective, champions unmet client needs, and is committed to a highly accountable and collaborative Product Management approach.
The MMIT Product Manager is a key leader supporting the direction, development and lifecycle of the MMIT product portfolio. The product manager is a chief evangelist for their product, collaborating with development, client experience, sales and marketing to bring valued and differentiated products to market. This includes overseeing the prioritization of the product feature backlog and unmet market needs to ensure a compelling product-market fit. This person is committed to understanding their market, their customers (buyers and users), and diligently managing all aspects of a product lifecycle.
To succeed in this role, you will
- Work with product leadership to build and drive product vision and product value in a highly competitive and complex market
- Possess a high degree of learning agility to guide cross-functional teams through the product development process amidst a rapidly evolving landscape.
- Dedicate yourself to understanding the market to manage product roadmaps and key metrics in support of the overall business strategy.
- Navigate, understand and articulate complex data sets and complex stakeholder needs. This includes partnering with Development, Client Experience, Sales, Go-to-market as well as other Product Managers to ensure alignment and execution.
- Develop and articulate business plans and roadmaps for the success of your product
- Possess commercial and business instincts, comfortable working with, presenting to, and collaborating with various client partners at a director level and above.
- Analyze and articulate product-market fit, product positioning and customer value to continuously manage through product development investments and tradeoffs.
- Understand Data and Analytics from the core data to the user experience.
- Operate with integrity, act with customer empathy, openly partner with stakeholders.
- Must be able to effectively lead without direct authority to drive new product introduction, product / feature enhancements, and most importantly, prioritize the scope of the most significant product deliverables.
Relevant Skills and Experiences
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Computer Science or other related area
- MBA or relevant advanced degree preferred
- 7+ years working in the healthcare, life sciences or related industry
- 5+ years demonstrated success bringing various products to market
- 3+ years with Data and Analytics products and/or a high growth SaaS environment
- Strong communication and stakeholder collaboration is a must
- Demonstrated track record owning and driving product / solution growth in highly competitive or complex markets
- Experience working in an Agile environment, with the ability to write Epics and manage a product backlog.
Preferred candidates may also have or can
- Experience launching at least 1 Data and Analytics or SaaS-based enterprise product, from discovery through revenue growth stages
- Experience in managed markets and pharma market access ecosystem
- Experience in the commercial health insurance industry
- Contribute to development of overall team and company strategy to drive revenue growth and market share
- Have experience guiding product owners / analysts in the creation of actionable and impactful user stories.
- Experience developing SaaS-based Products and knowledge of product and architectural frameworks
- Knowledge of payer marketing, drug development lifecycle and drug launch process
Position will be based in Livingston NJ or Yardley PA
(highly qualified remote applicants will be considered)
Travel will fluctuate with Product lifecycles
Local office to office travel likely higher