Product Manager, Enterprise Growth
Slack is seeking a product manager to help build Slack’s organic and top-down growth features for our largest enterprise customers. The ideal candidate has extensive experience as a product manager of solutions deployed atscale within the enterprise, and has performed well in large and quickly expanding organizations.
- Develop product strategy and roadmaps for features related to expansion of Slack usage for our largest organizations optimally trading off organic growth with top-down expansion requirements.
- Along with engineering leadership, develop appropriate planning, prioritization, and release management processes to enable us to launch these new features rapidly.
- Drive superb execution against plan, anticipating staffing needs, risks, and the need for frequent and clear communication internally and with customers.
- Partner with Slack’s marketing, sales and support teams to keep the market informed of future releases and ensure the roadmap accounts for customer demand.
You should exhibit most of these qualities:
- Relentless desire and product management experience building and maintaining solutions in the large enterprise space.
- Strong technical background and data minded to help develop and measure growth initiatives.
- Passion about Slack and the problem we are solving
- You care deeply about getting the details right in order to ship a best-in-class product.
- You know how to influence people to get things done across any job function. People love working with you.
- Your writing is clear and effective.