- Define strategy and drive execution of cloud operations capabilities for D2iQ's strategic Kubernetes initiatives and existing product.
- Own and prioritize the backlog; participate with engineering in sprint planning to represent customer requirements to ensure we build the right solution
- Work closely with customers to understand their needs and validate product direction
- Define features, user stories, requirements and acceptance criteria
- Deploy, use and test your own product to accept and provide early feedback within the development lifecycle
- Work with all other functions to enable, market and advocate your product.
- Experience working with two or more of the following open-source technologies: Kafka, Cassandra, Spark, HDFS, Elasticsearch, Tensorflow, Jupyter, Kubernetes
- Knowledge of the datacenter infrastructure market and current trends
- Strong understanding of Distributed Systems: Install, Upgrade, Backup / Restore, Compatibility Matrix, OS Support, Logging, Metrics, UI, CLI, Telemetry, etc...
- Strong understanding of the Cloud Service Provider and marketplace offering integration: AWS, Azure, GCP
- Technical understanding in one or more of: containerization, virtualization, networking, storage, security, operating systems
- Proven track record of shipping successful enterprise software products is a must
- Master of lean product development methods and worked with Jira before
- Data-driven decision maker
- Detail oriented and passionate about a great user experience combined with the ability to back proposed decisions by data
- Superb communication and presentation skills
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience as a Product Manager
- Preference for candidates based in the San Francisco Bay Area but remote applications in the US will be considered
Valid Through: 2019-10-18