$80K — $100K *
TE Connectivity is one of the leading Medical Tubing Suppliers with one of the widest portfolio’s ranging from FEP, Thermoplastics and PTFE. The successful candidate will manage all aspects of the Medical Heatshrink and FEP Global Product Line, from driving new product development to manufacturing and creating a market leading Go-to-Market strategy. Responsible for product line strategy that feeds into the overall portfolio strategy, including product leadership and capacity plans to meet sales and gross (or standard) margin targets. • Analyze market and industry trends, customer needs, Voice of Customer (VOC), and the competitive landscape. Translates this information into product line plans.
• Develop product line vision, strategy, product and technology roadmaps and business plans
• Subject matter expert in product features, specifications and capability, the TE value proposition as well as the competitor product and capabilities.
• Engage sales team through training, product samples and collateral, and technical information.
• Builds alignment across multiple functions inside the organization
• P&L Responsibility: deliver on revenue and gross (or standard) margin targets by driving execution of the business plan
• Develop/manage pricing strategy for all portfolio products to accomplish P/L objectives
• Product lifecycle management (“housekeeping” of the product line like product launches, rationalization, and transfers to low cost locations.)
• Define market lead time requirements, provide guidance on capacity planning by forecasting demand and working closely with the supply chain organization to set safety stock requirements, etc.
• Maintain customer intimacy with key players
• Demonstrate thought leadership to internal and external stakeholders
• Perform VOC and provide engineering with product requirements definition and specifications.
• Willingness to travel – customer visits, association presentations, field training, etc.
• 3+ years of product management or similar, additional MBA preferred
• Relevant product or industry experience desired
• Experience leading cross functional teams
• 4-year technical or business degree required
• Advanced degree (MBA) or relevant P&L management experience preferred
Values: Integrity, Accountability,Teamwork, Innovation
Valid through: 5/5/2021