A leader in the neurosurgical industry is seeking a Product Manager to develop and execute the strategic marketing plan of the assigned product portfolio. The incumbent will be responsible for supporting product commercialization, marketing programs including channel management, sales force education, and managing post launch continuation marketing.
- Create and implement market development strategies to target key customers.
- Support development and implementation of strategic & tactical plans to ensure profitability, scalability, global impact and customer value.
- Work with cross-functional teams to execute on marketing strategies.
- Support product commercialization for launching new products and continuation marketing of existing products, including web content, collateral development, competitive positioning, promotional campaigns, and sales and physician education programs.
- Bachelor?s Degree, MBA Preferred
- Minimum of 2 years?experience in medical device marketing
- Downstream Marketing is a plus
- Previous launch experience is a plus
- Ability to complete assignments of an advanced degree of complexity and work under little supervision