Product Manager, Medical Device
Less than 5 years experience • Medical Devices & Diagnostics
Our client is seeking a Product Manager to be responsible for the commercial success of their rapidly growing product line, with an additional emphasis on the existing and emerging clinical procedures associated with these products. The incumbent will support organizational objectives by defining and executing marketing strategies and tactics, including promotions, advertising, collateral, and all othermarketing activities, under the direction of the Director of this business area. This is a highly visible role within in a leading medical device, marketing driven company.
- Work closely with sales leaders and representatives to ensure strong collaboration on the execution of the product plan, including the launch of new products, programs, promotions, and other business initiatives.
- Provide the voice of customer (VOC) to product development including quantifying and prioritizing customer needs.
- Execute the relevant part of the commercial business plan including the launch of new products, development of value propositions and messaging, communication of key selling messages using all available channels, and development and execution of clinical strategy to differentiate company products.
- Assist in the creation of the annual commercial business plan which outlines the vision, goals, strategies, and tactics to achieve the business objectives.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of 2years’ experience of medical device marketing
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally 30-40%
- Ability to motivate cross-functional resources in a matrix environment to drive business results is necessary
- Strong Benefits
- Great work life balance
- Relocation Package
- Opportunity for growth