We are seeking talented individuals with strong analytical, critical thinking, and communication skills to join our Product Development Team. The Product Manager will work closely with the development, design, and supporting teams to evaluate and deliver classroom solutions for educators and students. The successful Product Manager will have a deep understanding of the needs of mathematics educators and students, have a capacity to work across several projects at once, and be able to build strong relationships with stakeholders.
You will enjoy this role if you have a passion for mathematics education and you are:
- analytical and organized — You enjoy conducting research, interviewing stakeholders to understand multiple perspectives and uncover unmet market needs.
- objective and visionary — You can identify market trends see the direction the market is headed, translating that knowledge into product requirements and positioning statements.
- collaborative and communicative — You are able to work as part of a team, building shared vision and representing the market perspective on meetings.
What you’ll do:
- Capture, collate and share educator and internal feedback
- Investigate, define and document market needs and problems related to mathematics instruction in K–8 classrooms
- Analyze feedback from multiple channels to help prioritize development decisions, in support of product strategy and sales
- Work closely with product developers, design and user experience to define and deliver high-quality products that support mathematics instruction and classroom experiences
- Embrace diversity, equity and inclusion initiatives, supporting equitable and asset-based instruction and representation in products
- Liaise with professional development, implementation, and marketing teams to ensure proper positioning and implementation of products
- Build product knowledge for a variety of stakeholders
Who we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree with at least four years of experience in product management related to curriculum development, or at least six years of experience developing mathematics curriculum
- Knowledge of best practices and trends in mathematics education, use of core curriculum in the classroom, and teaching styles
- Demonstrated ability to effectively collaborate with colleagues
- Keen attention to detail and the ability to think critically and troubleshoot
- Strong organizational skills with an ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills