What will you do?
- Build and execute the roadmap for a core part of the customer journey on our platform by defining what product we should build and why
- Define the Product Themes and Project Briefs for initiatives in your product roadmap and evangelize them throughout the organization
- Collaborate with your cross-functional team to discover and write the job stories, specs, and acceptance criteria for new features and improvements
- Conduct rapid iteration, starting with prototyping, all the way through to production A/B experiments then full rollout
- Prioritize the backlog and day to day work for your cross-functional team (Design, Business Analysts, Data Scientists, Engineers, and Ops) to deliver business and customer value on a regular cadence
- Monitor key benchmarks, analytics, and experiment results every day to ensure the health of your product
What do you need?
- 3+ years of direct product management experience on a social marketplace or e-commerce platform
- Proven history of making data-driven decisions to prioritize and ship products successfully in a high pace environment
- Experience building and leading a cross-functional, agile team with many competing priorities and projects
- Solid technical understanding of mobile and web technologies
- Strong research, analytical, and problem solving skills
- Startup experience