As a Product Manager, you'll own the roadmap and strategy to improve the end-to-end experience for both consumers and local businesses and to match users with the right home & local professionals. This role has a lot of autonomy to identify and work on what's truly high impact to the company - from improving the lead matching and delivery algorithms to designing user-facing features to address key pain points.
We're a rapid growth team yet we strive to never lose sight of the user experience. If you are passionate about building marketplace products that will impact millions of people everyday, this position is for you.
What You Will Do:
- Be the voice of our customers. Connect with them on a regular basis.
- Define and communicate product strategy and roadmap.
- Define, prioritize, execute and measure features and experiments.
- Work with our engineering and design teams to hone and iterate on your ideas.
- Work with our go-to-market teams, including Marketing, Sales and Customer Success.
- Work with other product teams to foster collaboration opportunities.
- Move quickly. We strive for design perfection but love to release and iterate.
We Are Looking For:
- 4+ years of experience in product management with major results under your belt. Experience in machine learning, search ranking / relevance, or ads targeting is a plus.
- Strong technical background so that you can discuss trade-offs with engineers.
- Great with data: you can run your own SQL queries and slice and dice data to bits.
- Solid understanding of how to grow metrics and hands-on experience running A/B tests.
- Embody the startup mindset: driven, bias towards action, move fast, make things happen. Strike a balance between strategic thinking and attention to detail.
- Passion for design and user experience: your wireframes can convey a product vision.
- Someone who plays well with others - enjoy sharing knowledge and ideas with others as much as learning from them.