Stitch Fix is looking for a results-driven and entrepreneurial Product Manager, Marketing Technology to be part of a dynamic duo in a small team of two driving innovation and capability development within marketing technology. The key stakeholders teams that you will support include Growth and CRM as they seek to find new customers and maximize engagement with existing ones. This role is an excellent opportunity for someone who is adept at understanding the goals of these marketing teams, helping to identify the gaps, determining how to get us to where we want to be, and collaborating with a cross-functional team to launch new solutions. You will work with your team to plan and execute strategic roadmaps, create delightful products and achieve company goals.
This role will also engage regularly with other teams across the company, partnering closely with Engineering, IT, and Data Science to drive business impact. To succeed in this role, you will bring your background in supporting senior product managers, good product instincts, and an analytical mindset to deliver innovative and impactful solutions.
YOU’RE EXCITED ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY BECAUSE YOU WILL…
- Help define the marketing product plans and execution to grow and scale new business opportunities for Stitch Fix, collaborate with others and build alignment to lead change
- Coordinate the efforts of various teams to develop innovative, delightful, personalized marketing solutions in close partnership with our Engineering, IT and Data Science teams.
- Influence and encourage new ways of working within the team and across the company as we scale and embark on the next wave of Stitch Fix’s growth
- Be part of a dynamic, diverse and collaborative environment that combines a strong analytical orientation with out-of-the-box thinking.
- Be aware of major movements within the privacy landscape and how it might impact both Growth and CRM Marketing
- Understand the use of data capture within our app and website to ensure that we have the information we need to power campaigns
- Partner with our CRM and Algos teams to define and drive requirements to launch multi-channel lifecycle communications to existing clients (email, push, direct mail) with a focus on 1:1 personalization
- Partner with a senior Product Manager to create roadmaps, participate in the creation of quarterly OKRs and priorities all while focusing on driving new client growth and current client engagement.
WE’RE EXCITED ABOUT YOU BECAUSE…
- You have 5+ years product management experience in high-growth consumer tech companies, launching 1 to 3 major technologies per year
- You enable your team to consistently deliver results, creating quality products while achieving company Objectives and Key Results
- With your cross-functional team, you’re planning 3-6 months out to identify and prioritize opportunities, while staying connected to the company’s strategic planning process.
- You’re excited about unlocking transformational change by helping to deliver a north star vision. With your team lead, you plan and execute game-changing roadmaps.
- You’re an outstanding communicator
- You can proactively articulate the WHAT, HOW, and most importantly WHY of your Objectives & Key Results to diverse audiences with different cross functional backgrounds.
- You’re talented at keeping your team lead firmly in the know
- You are bright, kind and motivated by challenge