As a Product Manager of Marketing Technology, you will manage the technical roadmap guiding the evolution of an ecosystem of tools and products meant to support the marketing, branding and promotional needs of the organization.
- As a product manager of marketing technology, you will manage the technical roadmap guiding the evolution of an ecosystem of tools and products meant to support the marketing, branding and promotional needs of the organization.
- The products you will manage and oversee are at the very forefront of the digital customer experience, including landing pages, promotional websites, user facing content, email content / marketing platforms, data, analytics systems and seo/ sem / competitor monitoring tools.
- Your focus will be split between managing a team focused on creating amazing, beautiful and modern user experiences across a variety of channels and managing / evolving an ecosystem of backend tools/products/services meant to enable and support organization wide performance and growth marketing initiatives - including data and analytics insights across products and campaigns.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- The ideal candidate will exhibit an entrepreneurial mindset (data driven, self-motivated) and will manifest a combination of tech, product and marketing chops as well as a keen eye for design/user experience principles.
- Must have at least 3-5 years of industry experience in web / software development, marketing, ux/design, project/product management (or some combination of the above).
- In depth knowledge of Marketing tools including but not limited: Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Search Console, Google Ads, Marketo, MailChimp, Mixpanel, FireBase, Braze, Branch, Segment, Salesforce, SEMRush, SEO principles & tools, Email Marketing Tools.
- Knowledge of CSS/HTML is desirable.
- Location: Fort Lauderdale
- Department: Research & Development
- Reports to: Sr. Product Manager - Consumer Apps
- FLSA Classification: Exempt
- Eligible to work remote: No