LinkedIn was built to help professionals achieve more in their careers, and every day millions of people use our products to make connections, discover opportunities, and gain insights. Our global reach means we get to make a direct impact on the world's workforce in ways no other company can. We're much more than a digital resume - we transform lives through innovative products and technology. At LinkedIn, we strive to help our employees find passion and purpose. Join us in changing the way the world works.
We are looking for an entrepreneurial Product Manager to join our Product Management team to drive the success of our LinkedIn Marketing Solutions (LMS) business. This role will involve conceptualizing, building, and launching our Talent Media and Right Rail suite of products with the goal to drive business results for talent marketers.
In this role you would be a key member of the LMS product team, which is responsible for delivering products and solutions that put the member experience first & foremost and deliver incredible value to our advertisers. This role will collaborate closely with engineering, data science, product marketing, design and other cross-functional teams to build a suite of products and features that help our customers succeed in their marketing objectives.
- Create and articulate a compelling vision and a roadmap for your assigned product areas
- Get alignment from cross-functional team members and executives for your vision and strategy
- Synthesize market needs from interactions with customers, partners, sales and marketing teams into product requirements and roadmap
- Define product metrics, objectives, and key results to help guide, prioritize
- Measure the success of the strategy, product initiatives, and releases for the LMS business.
- Make recommendations about whether to build, buy, or partner for key capabilities required to deliver products to the market.
- Work cross-functionally with engineering, data science, marketing, legal, data science and business development teams to build, release, and promote new features.
- BS/BA Degree in a technology related field OR equivalent experience
- 5+ years of experience in product management or equivalent role
- MS or higher degree in a technology-related field
- Experience building Ad Tech platforms, in particular working with targeting and ad formats products. Keen understanding of mobile, social, and video Ads ecosystem.
- Exposure to talent marketplace and hiring ecosystem is ideal, but not required
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to interact with and understand technical subjects and emerging technologies and their relevance to the marketplace.
- Exceptional ability to manage and lead across highly cross-functional teams. Experience working with a set of highly skilled engineers, data scientists, and designers.
- Able to thrive in a fast paced environment. Strong analytical skills and ability to execute complex product launches.