Transforming the future of healthcare isn't something we take lightly. It takes teams of the best and the brightest, working together to make an impact.
As one of the largest healthcare technology companies in the U.S., we are a catalyst to accelerate the journey toward improved lives and healthier communities.
Here at Change Healthcare, we're using our influence to drive positive changes across the industry, and we want motivated and passionate people like you to help us continue to bring new and innovative ideas to life.
If you're ready to embrace your passion and do what you love with a company that's committed to supporting your future, then you belong at Change Healthcare.
Pursue purpose. Champion innovation. Earn trust. Be agile. Include all.
Empower Your Future. Make a Difference.
Product Management & Marketing Manager
Product management & marketing focused professional with a proven ability to conceive, build & grow data-oriented products & solutions that improve health outcomes & economics.
This individual must have strong knowledge of healthcare data, analytics & workflows, excellent problem-solving & project management capabilities, and a proven ability to design & drive effective growth strategies.
- Responsible for conception, development & growth of packaged data products.
- Creates strategy/positioning, driving scalable, defensible product growth
- Develops an effective product portfolio, considering risk, value and timing.
- Gathers requirements from customers, market research, internal analysts & partners
- Determines pricing, contract terms, positioning
- Determines product & development priorities (road map)
- Facilitates pilots & prototypes, in an agile manner, to incorporate market feedback,
- Understands industry practices and company policies and procedures
- Assess third party partnerships and licensing opportunities as well as potential acquisition
- Accountable for financial performance & growth of products.
- Accountable for revenue through partner platforms and through direct channels
- Measures performance of products on platforms (understands what's working & not; calibrates as necessary)
- Captures best practices, synergies and strategies/strategic initiatives across assigned product(s)/solution line(s)
- P&L input / responsibility and the core competence to understand the impact decisions have on the operational and financial metrics of the business
- Develops effective go-to-market programs that drive growth.
- Sets go-to-market strategy
- Tests frequently and recalibrates according to market feedback.
- Communicate effectively with external clients up to the C-suite which may include making presentations to customers and at industry forums as a subject matter expert:
- Active in voice of the Customer programs and 3rd party relationships
- Demonstrates effective program & project management
- Gets things done. Out-executes alternatives.
- Aligns requirements & sets expectations effectively with internal & external constituents. Organizes & manages accordingly.
- Influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
- Collaborates with legal department to ensure compliance with regulatory & contractual requirements
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies
- Provides coaching and mentoring to teammates and other members of cross-functional teams
Minimum Requirements (Required)
- This individual must have strong knowledge of healthcare data, analytics & workflows, excellent problem-solving & project management capabilities, and a proven ability to design & drive effective growth strategies.
- 3+ years new product development, launch, and support experience (Population level healthcare claims data background preferred)
- 2+ years of experience with Product Market Analysis (experience with identifying customer needs, pain points, and requirements and translating that data into an effective product solution)
- 2+ years of strong project management experience developing project plans and achieving project milestones (experience managing 2-3 complex projects on average at any given time with competing priorities and timelines)
Critical Skills (Required)
- Excellent business acumen, critical thinking, executive presence, and verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to generalize product requirements from multiple custom solutions.
Additional Knowledge & Skills (Preferred / Not Required)
- Competency in project management tools.
- Competency in statistical methodologies and tools.
- Competency in healthcare regulatory environment
Education / Training:
- Applicants must have a minimum of a bachelor's degree
Join our team today where we are creating a better coordinated, increasingly collaborative, and more efficient healthcare system!