Industry: IT Consulting/Services•
Not Specified years
Posted 363 days agoby Gagan Kapoor
Position Title: Product Manager Manufacturing
Position Number: 270640
Location: Dallas, TX
Desired Skill Set:
Agile, Management, Program Manager
“Only U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. can be considered as W2 candidates.”
Job Title: Product Development Manager
Business Unit: SECURITY PLATFORMS
Location: DALLAS, TX 75202, ATLANTA GA 30319 , MIDDLETOWN NJ - 07748
Duration: 12+ Months
TOP 5 SKILLS:
1. Product Management Experiences as relates to Identity and Access Management Security Systems features and functions
2. Working knowledge of ONAP (Open Network Automation Platform highly desired.
3. Ecomp product management and or program management experience.
4. Product development as relates to Virtual Network Functions (VNFs) and software Defined Networks (SDNs).
5. Familiarity with Agile EPIC and User story format for product features. management and/or program experience with ONAP (Open Network Automation Platform) open source architecture and design highly desired, including direct experienceworking with the Linux foundation in support of ONAP. Product management experience with Ecomp efforts a plus. Experience with Open Stack concepts.
Experience developing mobile applications also desired. Familiarity with identity and access management security concepts beneficial.
Rose International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, arrest and conviction records, or any other characteristic protected by law. Positions located in San Francisco, California will be administered in accordance with the Fair Chance Ordinance.