Job Title: Product Manager.
Job Type: Full Time (Direct Hire)
Location: Manchester, NH
Note : Textiles Industry is must.
?create product strategies and new products that drive sales growth, profitability, and superior customer experiences for Velcro Industries.
?be working to fuse about 30,000+ SKU's across 14 companies into one Lifecycle Management program.
?be responsible for advising and implementing a product lifecycle software (i.e. SAP)
?Act as an SME and/or leader to all of the managers with dual product management responsibilities (duo with the manager leading each industrial area of business)
Job Objective: Create product strategies and new products that drive sales growth, profitability and superior customer experiences for textile product portfolio through data analysis of the current offering, monitoring of the competitive landscape and insight into market trends.
- Accountable for managing the textile tape portfolio and product lifecycle defining the roadmap for the product lines, SKU management strategies & portfolio gaps/innovation needs. Continually monitor competitive landscape and incorporate learnings into product strategies in cooperation with GBU?s and operations.
- Accountable for reviewing and approving requests for new textile SKU?s. Defines parameters for SKU creation related to line strategies.
- Owns defining textile product attributes and performance requirements to meet customer and market needs
- Accountable for approving textile product manufacturing specifications ensuring customer/market needs have been correctly interpreted.
- Works with global operations, regional operations and GBU?s on textile manufacturing location/sourcing decisions ensuring special market and/or customer needs are identified and communicated.
- Develop the textile product hierarchy
- Bring to the organization ?best in class? product management system and implement
- Enforce and broadly communicate textile product portfolio tier strategies.
- Analyze Fast Response Units (FRU) product sales and SKU activity. Make recommendations that drive FRU effectiveness, profitability and higher customer satisfaction
- Analyze textile product profitability and recommend strategies to improve GBU gross profit margin. Initial objectives will include dollar saving targets associated with a minimum five high volume textile SKUs.
- Work in partnership with GBU?s and ITC on business case development for new textile products inclusive of pricing and forecasts.
- Recommend changes to existing products through monitoring market trends (e.g. requirements to remove harmful chemicals in product construction or product process)
- Partner withTax & Treasury on Inter-Company Transfer Pricing strategies to ensure compliance aligns with market needs and GBU strategies
- B.S., Engineering or Business discipline
- 7-12years?experience in Industrial Product Management
- Strong analytical, numerical, and reasoning abilities.
- Track record of successfully leading cross functional projects
- Exemplary time management and organizational skills and strong ability to set priorities
- Business orientation and acumen: fast and assertive decision-making based on analytical thinking in a highly dynamic, changing environment.
- Travel requirement 30%