IGT is the global leader in gaming. We enable players to experience their favorite games across all channels and regulated segments, from Gaming Machines to Lotteries to Interactive. We have a well-established local presence and relationships with governments and regulators in more than 100 countries around the world, and create value by adhering to the highest standards of service, integrity, and responsibility. IGT has over 12,000 employees.
The Business Applications Product Manager on the Lottery Business Applications team at IGT will be responsible for the Retail Market Insights (RMI) product (IGT’s cross-jurisdictional analytics initiative to help lotteries optimize same store sales and drive retailer expansion) and provide support to other Business Applications (e.g. Performance Wizard and Order Wizard). This role requires both technical skills to analyze data and integrate with the product’s engineering team, as well as communication skills and business acumen to articulate product requirements and present to non-technical stakeholders.
- Lead the integration of RMI into other Business Applications both existing (Performance Wizard) and new (e.g. Chain Central)
- Manage the operation and development of the Retail Market Insights (RMI) product, including:
- Roadmap development and execution
- Database normalization, development, maintenance, and process automation
- Dashboard development, maintenance, and deployment
- Product training for internal and external customers both on site and remote
- Automate reports and dashboards to support business needs and product development.
- Understand and implement the analytical process from requirements and data collection to analysis to presentation.
- Collaborate with engineering and product/business groups to gather business requirements from non-technical users and translate to technical requirements for engineering team.
- Perform ad hoc data analysis to evaluate projects, product rollouts, and other IGT initiatives.
- Provide support to internal IGT functions leveraging RMIs robust database.
- BS in Mathematics, Economics, Analytics / Statistics, Computer Science, Business, or a related field.
- 3+ years of experience.
- Intermediate technical knowledge of SQL & relational databases.
- Working knowledge of and experience with analytical products including Tableau (experience in R, SAS, or other statistical products a plus).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (report writing, presentation development, presentation delivery) – must be comfortable presenting in front of internal stakeholders and external customers.
- Strong project management, organizational and management skills, including ability to manage and prioritize multiple competing initiatives with aggressive multi-project schedule.
- Ability to influence without authority, working with technical and cross-functional teams who do not report into this role to get things done.
- Excellent analytical and quantitative skills; strong bias towards data-driven decision making.
- Ability to travel to customer and prospect sites, as well as trade shows.