Our client is seeking an experienced, polished Product Manager to manage our Web and App products. This individual will be responsible for product research, planning, strategy and development of new and existing web products. He/she will work with cross-functional teams, including internal and external stakeholders to ensure products are sustainable and scalable. He/she will gather, prioritize, and document business and client requirements, and work closely with Sales, Client Services, Professional Services, Design and Technology to ensure revenue and consumer goals are met and maintained.
What we need from you...
- Lead all day-to-day aspects of the product development lifecycle across a number of product lines
- Define and manage the product vision and goals, including the prioritization of new features and enhancements
- Work with cross-functional teams to develop product requirements and goals, while balancing conflicting priorities and stakeholder needs
- Partner with development leads to provide project management, keeping the team accountable for deadlines and commitments
- Finish out project lifecycle by contributing to the user acceptance testing process, managing launch communications, and post launch analysis of usage and effectiveness
- Manage the process with external partners and vendors when defining requirements for third-party integrations (such as advertising partners, resellers, web-tracking vendors, etc.)
- Troubleshoot production issues; escalate to appropriate parties for resolution
- Monitor competitive trends and track features/functionality of competitive set
Our ideal candidate has...
- 4-6 years of product management experience and knowledge of digital features and tools across web, apps and video used in managing content-driven websites
- A data-driven and results-oriented approach with the ability to bridge the gap between business and technical stakeholders to effectively and efficiently execute and deliver on a product roadmap
- Ability to project manage, think strategically, translate ideas into actions and execute
- A self-motivated personality with a general curiosity for how things work and how to make things better
- Knowledge of Agile/Scrum product management: running stand-ups, sprint planning, lean product testing, etc.
- Familiarity with working in content management systems, JIRA (or similar project management tools), and Google Analytics (or similar digital analytics)
- Strong relationship building skills that will allow collaboration with team partners to drive consensus and rally around a product/business opportunity
- Articulate and a good communicator able to translate complex technical concepts in an easy-to-understand and accessible manner
- Experience working with offshore development team, a plus
- Prior experience at media companies, a plus.