At Albemarle, we’ve built a thriving international business by envisioning a limitless future and putting innovation to work to improve people’s lives. That’s our culture. That’s our commitment. And when you join our team, it’s an opportunity you share with talented men and women around the globe. Anyone can give you a job. At Albemarle, we believe you deserve more. Something big enough to build a future. Big enough to change the world.
- Works closely with other team members and business areas to effectively allocate volumes between customers and applications.
- Leads efforts on developing AOP for all assigned products.
- Active involvement in Production Planning for assigned products in order to meet AOP.
- Oversees market research and analysis associated with assigned brands or products.
- Either directly or indirectly (through team members) leads all activities related to packaging, quality and new product planning.
- Development of Multi-Year capacity utilization to facilitate expansion and rationalization of production assets.
- Responsible for complete cost analysis of production assets.
- Coordinates regularly with sales, engineering, and manufacturing functions on design, distribution, and product specifications/changes as needed.
- Oversight for the following products:
- Lithium Chloride
- Lithium Acetate
- Lithium Nitrate
- Lithium Phosphate
- Lithium Sulfate
- University Degree in Chemistry or Engineering
- German fluency required
- 5 years of work experience in a technical role (i.e. engineering, laboratory etc.)