We lead the leaders. Ladder?s community of 10 mm leading professionals come to us to be inspired, grow in their careers, and get ahead in their professional lives. We focus on the $100K+ job market, representing 25% of all jobs and about 50% of income in the US & Canada. We build data-driven tools, marketplaces, news and entertainment products for our growing audience, and the companies, recruiters, and advertisers that want to reach them.
We work best with people who enjoy using their talents, commitment and hard work to achieve great successes for millions of real life users through products that impact their actual lives. We are deeply technology-driven -- about half the company are engineers, technical product people or product designers -- but we never build technology for technology?s sake. We?re always trying to connect our efforts to the good it can do it people?s lives.
We're looking for a Product Manager to lead one of two product teams, and help build either B2B or consumer facing web and mobile web products, and features on theladders.com. Products that have a real meaningful impact on millions of career minded professionals.
What you bring:
- You can think in terms of the big picture, but deliver on the details
- You have a nose for great products, and advocate for new features with qualitative and quantitative reasoning
- You do whatever it takes to make your product and team successful, whether that means writing a QA plan or hunting down the root cause of a user?s frustration
- You can turn incomplete, conflicting, or ambiguous inputs into solid action plans
- You communicate with empathy and exceptional precision
- You are technical enough to ask engineers good questions about architecture and product decisions alike
- Beyond just shipping new products, you obsess about continuous product improvement
- You are very data-driven, and champion the importance of data in decision making.
What you'll do:
- Ship products that help our users thrive, and iterate and test your way to success
- Lead collaborative product teams of engineers, PMs, design, sales and marketing folks
- Own and deliver on OKRs that are meaningful to the users and our company
- BS in CS, EE, or similar technical or scientific field.
- 3+ years in product management
- Demonstrated, quantifiable track record of growth
- 2+ years of experience leading or managing a product team