LegalZoom has recently entered the Employee Benefits space with our LifePlan product. LifePlan is an entirely new and exciting market concept where we offer a breadth of services and partnerships to meet member’s legal, insurance, financial and tax needs in the context of their major life events.
As a critical member of the LifePlan team, you will be responsible for building or enhancing products in LegalZoom’s LifePlanportfolio. The right candidate is customer-focused, mobile-centric, strategic and analytical, full of creativity, and effective at communicating with internal and external stakeholders.
What you’ll do:
- Be the voice of the customer across the organization. Lead product development lifecycle from ideation through launch and customer support, including end-to-end customer experience.
- Work in an Agile development environment. Write and adjust requirements, user stories and acceptance criteria based on stakeholder needs, new data and/or strategy shifts. Influence UX designers on front-end experience specifications.
- Engage in cross-functional collaboration with Product Marketing, Sales, Production, Customer Care, and Technology to support customer lifecycle management activities including pilots, betas and full launches, customer experience optimization, and product optimization.
- Drive competitive analyses in partnership with Product Marketing and Sales; lead the team in anticipating competitive moves, and responding to any competitive development in the marketplace.
- Partner with Product Marketing to create messaging and positioning that is compelling and differentiated; responsible for directing the development of key messaging documents for products that include buyer personas, product positioning, and price/packaging.
- Define business and customer experience metrics for tracking product performance in collaboration with analytics team.
- Minimum 5years product management experience or other relevant experience with proven capability to drive product management strategy and requirements planning and execution.
- You’re detailed oriented and feel proud of writing exceptional user stories and acceptance criteria and launching solutions that meet our customer needs.
- Track record of creating and executing on high-impact products with proven commercial success.
- Track record leveraging various product design methodologies and tools to create new, and innovative products and services
- Great communication skills, including public speaking and formal presentations to senior management.
- Have experience in working withdigitaltechnologies, including mobile, web, and apps.
- You’re inspiring, open-minded, hardworking, collaborative, and passionate.
- You’re a highly-motivated self-starter with a great sense of humor and comfortable with ambiguity.
- Experience building subscription based product solutions.
- Small business product management experience.
- Employee Benefits industry experience.
- Technical Background.
- A Bachelor or Master degree in Business, Marketing or Technology, or equivalent work experience.