Since 1853, we’ve been obsessed with innovation to meet people’s needs. We invented the first blue jean. And we reinvented khaki pants. We pioneered labor and environmental guidelines for our manufacturing partners. And we work to build sustainability into everything we do.
A company doesn’t last 160 years by standing still. It endures by reinventing itself, striving to delight its consumers, winning in the marketplace, and by remaining true to its values. We employ more than 17,000 people around the world – supporting great brands, including Levi’s®, Dockers® and Denizen®. Our employees are committed to innovation, creativity and collaboration. Put simply, if you’re looking for a new opportunity, this is a great place to grow your career.
Here at Levi’s, Innovation through Personalization means truly understanding our customers needs and building a curated experience including marketing that is relevant to her needs. We aim to enhance the shopping experience by delivering the right content at the right time, across channels. As a Senior Product Manager of Personalization within Global eCommerce, you will drive the product vision, define roadmaps, and work closely with key stakeholders to build relevant and personalized experiences on site,mobile and across digital marketing channels for our diverse customer base in Europe, North America, and Asia/Middle East.
- Gain a deep understanding of the end user experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth
- Create buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners
- Develop product pricing and positioning strategies
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes
- Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact
- Work closely with engineering teams to deliver with quick time-to-market and optimal resources
- Drive product launches including working with public relations team, executives, and other product management team members
- Evaluate promotional plans to ensure that they are consistent with product line strategy and that the message is effectively conveyed
- Act as a product evangelist to build awareness and understanding
- Represent the company by visiting customers to solicit feedback on company products and services
- The candidate must have worked directly with data scientists and marketing/ strategy stakeholders, understands their requirements and helps in executing ideas.
- 4+ years of experience in digital product management. Technical experience is a must have.
- Exceptional communication, relationship building with the business and engineering
- Ability to work in an agile, high performing, cross-functional teams
- Knowledge of scripts in SQL/Python/R/SAS is preferred
- Ability to provide clear direction, set measurable goals
- Ability to make challenging tradeoffs in establishing product priorities
- Strong project management skills and ability to present work to executive stakeholders