The Lender Workspace is critical to any Mortgage, as it is where work gets done! This person is responsible for building the best in class collaboration & productivity suite for Loan Offers, Underwriters, Processors & Executives. As the Product Manager, you will own the strategy, roadmap, and outcomes for the product. You will work closely with peers in mortgage teams and cross-functionally with business partners and customers to drive a unified experience and platform.
How you’ll contribute:
- Deeply understand the lenders eg banks mortgage journey and the pain points they face to inform our strategy
- Work closely with cross-functional product and engineering teams to build solutions that simplify the complex, confusing, and opaque steps into delightful experience and drive productivity
- Drive execution of the your team’s roadmap by clearly defining and communicating the roadmap and priority, and ensuring that your team has the critical inputs to ship features and build operational capability with high quality and in a timely manner
- Partner with other mortgage teams like Mortgage Services to build a cohesive experience
Who you are:
- 5+ years of product management. Ability to identify, prioritize, and deliver value for the end-customer, the borrower. Ability to triangulate between the borrowers needs and the customers needs
- You have deep interest in consumer experiences and have worked in consumer or B2B2C product management
- Metrics driven Product Management. Strong analytical skills, with the ability to gather both qualitative and quantitative data, emerge with insights and decisions
- Strong written and verbal communication skills that build and foster cross-team collaboration and alignment on key outcomes and objectives
- Strong business acumen. The ability to identify the where value is being extracted in the value chain and figure out how to extract it for consumers and our customers.