Position is in Mason, OH
In this position, the successful candidate will perform the following job responsibilities:
- Build process for capturing customers’ needs and desires as it related to commercial products.
- Conducting research as needed
- By customer
- Product category
- By Channel
- Distribution Centers
- Recommends the nature and scope of present and future product models, categories, and manufacturing lines.
- Coordinates with sales team for a variety of functions including:
- Product training
- Sales strategy
- Technical assistance
- Provide and assist Marketing Communications Specialist with objectives and the implementation of product line communications to include literature, trade shows, new product samples, promotions, product line changes and any communications required to achieve product line goals, including source data and content for product marketing bulletins, releases, literature, technical documents and web.
- Determines product pricing by utilizing market research data; reviewing production and sales costs; anticipating volume; costing special and customized order activities.
- Participate in the development and tracking of the fiscal yearsalesbudget and expense budgets.
- Review and update unit forecast monthly.
- Develop a complete understanding, including all applicable market research, of customer needs and the buying and selling process. Customers include Dealers, General Contractors, Architects, Engineers, Retailers, National Accounts, and Consumers.
- Introduces and markets new products by developing time-integrated plans with sales, advertising, and production.
- Monitor competitive activity and develop strategies for maximizing competitive advantage.
- Travel to markets and communicate with sales reps and customers to keep abreast of product trends/needs. Attend trade shows, conferences and seminars as required.
- Identify and direct requirements for market research and surveys.
- Prepare monthly reports, brand reviews, marketing plans and various presentations as required.
- Manage the Chamberlain commercial operatorproduct lines to include: The implementation of product line communications, including literature, trade shows, new product samples, promotions, product line changes and any communications required to achieve product line goals.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Engineering or related discipline is required or 10 years’ experience in the sectional or rolling steel door industry. Master’s degreepreferred.
- Minimum of five years of product, brand, sales or marketing management experience, preferably in the building products industry or related field.
- Demonstrated ability in formulating and executing brand strategies as well as experience in analyzing market trends and competition.
- Superior time management skills required.
EOE Male/Female/Disabled/Veteran. We welcome applications from Veterans and the Disabled!