Vydia is seeking a Product Manager, Label and Artist Services, Latin to be responsible for the creative planning, tactical execution, diligent monitoring, and executive reporting of Latin content release campaigns for labels and artists leveraging the Vydia Platform. In this role, you will report to the SVP of Operations and work alongside the Creator Relations team in supporting the release schedules of global creators representing the Latin genre. You will liaise with internal and external creator management teams in order to develop plans, acquire assets, deploy marketing spend strategically, and maximize ROI. This role is best for people with a deep understanding of the music industry with a proven track record of creating successful content campaigns. The ideal candidate is a highly organized, creative, marketing expert who is capable of managing multiple projects at one time and reporting to the executive level. In this revenue driving position, you will be responsible for P&L administration and hitting quarterly benchmarks; You will be expected to create and iterate on systems for tracking revenue, performance, and expenses incurred for each project. The interview and onboarding process is 100% remote via phone and videoconferencing.
- Secure and organize all elements related to content releases of Latin clients alongside Vydia’s Creator Relations and Client Success teams
- Conceptualize creative plans customized for Latin content that can be executed with clear measurable KPIs; Provide executive reports on those metrics regularly.
- Pitch digital music services focused on Latin genres to secure placement for client releases
- Create comprehensive global marketing plans and project timelines that are visible and accessible to all cross-functional teams.
- Communicate with labels, managers, agents, publicists, designers, advertising strategists, key influencers, and the creators to gather key requirements and then manage and deploy content specific campaigns.
- Establish and nurture relationships with key representatives at DSPs in order to successfully secure playlist placements and other relevant new DSP opportunities for clients.
- Research, craft, and execute creative and innovative ways to bring new music to the marketplace; Test new channels and partnerships to expand clients’ audience; Identity opportunities for growth
- Monitor real-time progress of creators and label progress. Analyze campaign effectiveness and strategically invest in the verticals that return highest ROI for the business. Follow up on execution and provide weekly updates.
- Manage Marketing budgets, ensuring that all costs are captured and kept within budget constraints. Report on cost, revenue, and quantify ROI for every project.
- Vette, hire, and ensure vendors are paid according to the company’s procurement process.
- Develop and coordinate videos, artwork and other visual content; Monitor for milestones and coordinate appropriate assets, awards, and certifications as needed.
Reasons to work with us:
- As an Inc 500 Fastest Growing Company in America Vydia offers huge opportunities to grow with the company.
- Vydia was named a Best Place to Work in NJ by NJBIZ in 2017 due to its collaborative, fast paced, and fun, thriving environment
- Full medical/dental/vision package, 401k retirement and financial wellness plans
- Generous vacation policy: work hard and take time when you need it
- Leadership identified as 2019 Billboard Indie Power Player, 2017 Tech Innovator of the year, and highlighted by Entrepreneur Magazine as a builder of one of the most Entrepreneurial companies in America.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Vydia is an end-to-end platform that monetizes content and handles its own supply chain, distribution, data pipelines, complex rights management, and payments. Since its launch, the Inc. 500 video technology company has played a major role in amplifying multiple genres and further supporting the careers of Lil Pump, Post Malone, Jon Z, and Drake Bell. The company has established strategic partnerships with over 200 digital service providers and applications such as Spotify, Apple Music, TikTok, SoundCloud and networks YouTube, Vevo, BET, MTV, Music Choice, and Facebook. Vydia’s technology-first approach enables them to address the needs of the industry and proactively provide solutions with speed.
- 5+ years of experience working in a Latin music marketing role at a label or distributor managing Latin media, campaigns, analytics, and partner relationships
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both Spanish (native) and English
- Proven track record and deep understanding of navigating the Latin music industry, developing and executing innovative audience-development focused marketing strategies.
- Results driven approach on how to tap into the audience demographics and genre specific needs of a Latin label and/or creator. Ability to monitor, identify, and capitalize on industry trends
- Deep understanding of digital and traditional marketing verticals in order to create Marketing campaign strategies and hire expert vendors that can execute accordingly.
- Digitally savvy; fluent with social media platforms, data analytics, and client relationship management systems
- Outgoing networker that is skilled at making connections, channeling influence, gaining buy-in, deepening relationships; Has active industry contacts at DSPs, social platforms, publication Editors, Labels, Managers, etc.)
- Extremely organized, takes initiative, and has strong time management skills; Able to easily work on multiple projects simultaneously and deliver results.
- Strong sense of accountability and urgency to deliver on what is communicated; Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of executives, managers, direct reports, clients, customers, and the public.
- Experienced at building and scaling teams, creating and iterating on new processes, and creating procedure and training manuals.