General Description Samsung KNOX is the world's #1 enterprise mobility management product. We have received the most “strong” ratings in the industry, surpassing all other smartphone manufacturers and platforms (http://bit.ly/26AT0vP). Samsung KNOX™ is a comprehensive, secure mobile solution for both work life and personal life.
It addresses the mobile security needs of enterprise IT without invading an employee’s personal privacy. Samsung KNOX enables employees to use their favorite personal mobile devices at work as well as enabling enterprises to allow personal use of company devices. KNOX adapts to the model that fits your life. KNOX product portfolio includes: - System Security Platform that provides the foundation for all enterprise mobility applications.
- Enterprise Management Platform that enables partners to provide comprehensive device management solutions. - B2B Cloud Services that provide enrollment, configuration, and management services for customers and partners. The Samsung KNOX B2B Product team seeks Product Managers in Mountain View, CA for every level of the product portfolio. Successful candidates will bring enough end-to-end product experience to be independent and goal-driven towards fulfilling our strategic and commercial objectives.
The Product Manager will have the ownership of a product domain and will work with cross-functional teams in sites around the world to successfully deliver value to delight our customers. Our joint goal is to balance the discipline of process with the impressive agility and capacity of our engineering talent. We have big plans. Join us as we grow the team to make an even larger impact on the world with our products.
Necessary Skills / Attributes
The Product Manager will participate in variety of formal and informal Product Management activities to support the needs of the business and may include:
• Contributing to the vision and strategy of our overall products and services.
• Driving clarity of the product to meet commercial and strategic goals.
• Defining and articulating use cases/requirements for features.
• Soliciting and formalizing feedback from customers, sales teams, and technology partners to shape the product strategy and roadmap.
• Ensuring adherence to Product Management processes related to change control, documentation, etc.
• Partnering with stakeholders and cross-functional teams such as Engineering, QA, Sales, Marketing, Customer Support across various geographies.
• Performing competitive and gap analysis to understand market trends for existing products and targeted market segments.
Minimum Required Qualifications
• Engineering degree in EE, CS, or similar with 5 or more years of equivalent experience.
• Previous experience in end-to-end product lifecycle, i.e., concept through deployment and maintenance.
• Technical and business confidence to assert and defend positions regarding definition and priority of features.
• Experience delivering cloud-based services to enterprises (for Cloud Service PM position).
• Knowledgeable in mobile device security and manageability.
• Solid technical written and verbal communication (in English).
• Able to travel internationally.
• Strong drive to succeed, driven by a passion for products.
• Ability to gain influence across the business without authority.
• Strong ability to navigate international cultures and work across time zones.
• Strong design sense.
• Ability to align with global direction but also contribute to it.