Kinnser Software is seeking an exceptional Product Manager that will own one of Kinnser’s product offerings from definition to ultimate delivery and customer success. This position is integral to our success in delivering best in class solutions to customers in the Home Health and Hospice industries.
About the Position
The Product Manager will become an expert in the home health care industry, and drive all aspects of the product life cycle for one or Kinnser’s products. At Kinnser, you will have the opportunity to build products that create dramatic improvements in both home clinical care and home healthcare businesses.
Specific Responsibilities Include:
- Serve as the voice of the customer in decisions made regarding future products - what do they want and need? You tell us.
- Validate target markets through customer interviews and market research.
- Specify market requirements for current and future products by conducting market research supported by on-going visits to customers and non-customers.
- Communicate product strategy, plans and roadmaps.
- Control your product roadmap and scope based on a detailed understanding of needs, requirements and resources.
- Work with our engineering team to deliver amazing features from your detailed requirements and prototypes.
- Bring a detailed eye for user experience and design to ensure features drive high adoption and customer enthusiasm.
- Conduct competitive analysis to determine product features and pricing. Translate customer feedback and market trends into clearly defined phased releases.
- Develop and implement a company-wide go-to-market plan, working with all departments to execute.
- Work with product marketing to define initiatives to create demand within key market verticals and horizontal markets including trade shows, direct marketing, web marketing, and product trainings.
- 5+ years of Product Management experience.
- Experience with Agile Scrum and Kanban development methodology and practices.
- Agile Product Owner training or certification preferred.
- Trained within the Pragmatic Marketing framework.
- A history of becoming an expert in an industry through curiosity, drive and experimentation.
- Past experience with Software as a Service (SaaS) or enterprise product management.
- Creative thinker who thrives solving challenging problems.
- Strong presentation and writing skills to communicate your vision.
- Healthcare IT market experience is a plus.
- Ability to travel domestically to customer and non-customer sites (about 50% of the time initially).