KW Technology is the foremost provider of real estate solutions, offering the most comprehensive end-to-end portfolio of products, services, and training in the industry. Our passionate and experienced team converts agent challenges into opportunities to enable our agents to drive greater intimacy in the relationships they have with their customers and enabling consumers to chart their own customer journey.
What you’ll do:
Use thorough market understanding, thoughtful business, and technical acumen, and strong cross-organizational leadership to successfully launch new products and manage ongoing initiatives. Focusing on Command for worldwide users and working closely with KW stakeholders, you will develop compelling value propositions, differentiated solutions, use cases, and business models to attract new users and to further develop existing users.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop business case and market analysis for portfolio products and develop product messaging that clearly articulates and differentiates our offerings within market segments.
- Establish and maintain internal and external relationships as needed to realize product requirements, effectively communicating benefits and setting expectations across the organization.
- Lead internal training programs that describe the positioning, value proposition, capabilities, sales strategies, and other best practices for our products and solutions.
- Foster relationships and communications with stakeholders who have an interest in your product’s success, can influence product decisions, and/or maybe be impacted by your product(s).
- Conduct labs to gain feedback on product strategy and feature direction.
- Participate in product launch/rollout activities, including leading cross-functional teams to ensure all aspects are completed in a timely and quality manner.
- Facilitate product demonstrations and lead technical discussions.
- Conduct technical analysis and maintain a working knowledge of competitive offerings to our products.
- Evangelize our products, solutions, and best practices to our customers, prospects, and the market at large via marketing events, webinars, and other external communications channels.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 2 years of product management experience